Sonoff G1 – SIM Supported GPRS/GSM Remote Power Smart Switch
- Support SIM Card–GSM/GPRS:800/900/1800/1900MHz
- Control with GPRS data–Communicate with Cloud over GPRS network, no WiFi needed
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor
- Wide Applications –modern agriculture, pet feeding, server room control, roller shutter, etc.
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
Out of stock
Sonoff G1 is a GSM smart power switch that allows users to remotely turn on/off any connected appliances by Android and iOS app eWeLink via GPRS network.
Different from other Sonoff products that have to connect to WiFi or LAN, G1 supports to be inserted with a SIM card (GSM/GPRS:800/900/1800/1900MHz) and use the 2G GPRS network to control connected appliances. The 3G and 4G card can also work on 2G network. Please make sure your area has covered with stable 2G network signal. Users can apply the wireless switch to modern agriculture like greenhouse light control, watering machine, oxygen pump. They can also apply the smart switch to pet feeding control, server room control, roller shutter, etc.
Note: Some countries have stopped providing with 2G networks, like America, Australia. And some SIM cards don’t allow 2G network. Please confirm before you order this product.
Here’s a list of SIM cards DON’T support Sonoff G1. If you find out more, please kindly tell us.
|2||Italy||TIM, Wind, Postemobile, Tiscali, Vodafone|
|3||India||Airtel Sim(4G Sim）|
|5||Denmark||Lebara, TDC, Telenor|
|6||Spain||Simyo, Eroski, Jazztel, Pepephone, Orangeworld|
|10||Pakistan||Mobilink, Zong and Ufone|
Sonoff IP66 is a high quality waterproof case that can be used with Sonoff G1 PCBA in the underwater environment. The waterproof level of the waterproof box is IP66. It allows you to remote control your lights or home appliances outdoor. Just get it to control your Christmas tree lightings! Read the detailed installation guide.
With G1, users can turn on/off their appliances from the local button or from anywhere in the world. Besides, they can set up scheduled timers and countdown timers to automatically turn their appliances on/off at the specified time. The timers can run themselves even when network is unavailable. They can create scenes to trigger on/off a gang of devices with a single tap. Users can even share the devices to family, so that they can control together.
- Supports SIM card (GSM/GPRS:800/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Remote ON/OFF via GPRS network
- Local ON/OFF by switch button
- Scheduled/countdown timer
- Scene/smart scene to trigger ON/OFF
- Share control
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
Specifications for Sonoff G1
- Power Supply: 90~250V AC (50/60Hz)
- Max. Current: 16A
- Max. Power: 3000W
- Weight: 100g
- Product Size: 114*52*32 (mm)
- SIM card (GSM/GPRS:800/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Network: Only 2G network supported
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Weight: 100.0g
- Gang: 1
- Certification: CE, RoHS
Specification for IP66 Waterproof Case
- Waterproof Level: IP66
- Body Material: ABS V0
- Transparent Cover Material: PC V0
- Dimensions: 132.2*68.7*50.1mm(L*W*H)(Details)
- Weight: 145.0g